Healthcare tech company wins new clients, expands Atlanta presence and receives industry recognition.
December 2015 – BioIQ, a healthcare technology company that enables provider organizations to better connect with their populations to achieve health improvement goals, announced a record-breaking year for 2015.
BioIQ added hundreds of new clients to its roster in 2015, marking yet another year of stellar revenue growth. The company achieved a number of other significant milestones, including:
- Establishing a strong presence in the Atlanta market and more than doubling its employee base
- Enhancing its member portal with personalized education and virtual coaching capabilities
- Expanding quality solutions for Medicare and Medicaid populations, including home tests for colorectal cancer, lead levels and more
- Entering the government sector with the cutting edge SoftSuite technology solution
- Receiving industry accolades including placement on the Inc. Magazine list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held U.S. companies; named one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine; placed on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list of North America’s Fastest Growing Companies, and more
“We’re excited about the opportunities that lie ahead of us and will continue to bring innovative products to the market, breaking down the silos within healthcare along the way,” says Justin Bellante, CEO and co-founder, BioIQ.
“The BioIQ healthcare technology platform continues to gain momentum as employers, health plans and healthcare service providers look to technology to connect with their populations and measure member health in a quantifiable way,” says Bellante. “BioIQ helps people control their health by tracking vital biometrics and connecting them with interventions and educational opportunities that meet their needs.”
BioIQ makes health testing easy and accessible for consumers, health plan members and employee populations. Its proprietary software seamlessly connects people with important health tests to create valuable insight and more touch points with health service partners.
“2015 was a great year for BioIQ,” says Bellante. “I’m pleased with the momentum going into 2016, which will enable us to continue scaling the business, address the key needs of our clients and impact the lives of millions of people.”
BioIQ is a healthcare technology company that enables organizations to connect with their populations, measure vital health metrics and achieve health improvement goals. BioIQ works with some of the largest employers and health companies in the nation. Since its inception in 2005, BioIQ has launched thousands of successful health improvement programs that serve millions of participants.
Vice President, Corporate Development and Marketing, BioIQ