Our Commitment to our Customers during the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Dear Clients and Members,
The entire BioIQ team is actively monitoring the evolving situation with the COVID-19 outbreak and we want to provide you with information about our preparedness and mitigation efforts. The following summarizes the steps we are taking across our business.
Part of the Solution that the BioIQ Technology Platform is addressing:
- We are working with state and federal agencies to help identify and proactively communicate to and educate vulnerable members of the community regarding COVID-19.
- We are working with laboratory and pathology authorities to leverage our at-home testing supply chain and platform to support a national COVID-19 at-home testing solution.
- We are encouraging clients to continue to engage members in outpatient and/or home settings for vaccinations, health testing, care management, and other health activities. This will foster a stronger base of health across the nation while decreasing exposure to those who may be ill.
- In particular, we emphasize getting flu shots to prevent the comorbidity of the common flu as a weakening, compounding risk.
Business Continuity for our Clients and Members
- We have contacted all of our partners to ensure they also have safety procedures in place to mitigate any impact on their operations, in the case a large portion of their staff become ill.
- We have reviewed our current inventory levels and are working with our suppliers to mitigate any potential impact from the coronavirus outbreak. At this time, we have more than enough inventory for all forecasted launches over the next several months.
- We will continue to monitor the status of our operations with our partners and immediately escalate if a supply chain issue is imminent. Our suppliers have assured us there is ample inventory.
- We have a documented Business Continuity Plan in place that specifically addresses a pandemic, and we can provide this document to you if requested.
Taking care of our employees
- We are providing guidance to our staff about safety and transmission avoidance. In addition, we are enabling our team members to work from home as needed to limit interactions, if at risk or symptomatic.
We will continue to monitor this situation and communicate with you immediately if we anticipate any impact to our services.
Stay well and remember to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth!
For more information about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Justin J. Bellante
Co-Founder, President & CEO