BioIQ and Matrix Medical Network partner to deliver a Back-to-Work COVID-19 Testing Program
With clinical oversight provided by Matrix’s national array of locally based providers paired with BioIQ’s comprehensive technology and testing platform, the two companies provide a robust solution that is designed to protect workers and their customers.
The BioIQ and Matrix offering includes multiple workflows that enable COVID-19 testing at employer locations around the country, as well as community, retail, and drive-through testing sites. Joint capabilities include:
- a COVID-19 testing platform and integrated lab network, including RT-PCR SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic testing and quantitative lab-based IgM/IgG antibody testing
- CDC-driven virtual assessments for testing eligibility
- a national network of over 3,000 clinicians
- availability of onsite state-of-the-art mobile health clinics
- on-premises fever and symptom checking
- telehealth clinical guidance
- employee population analytics, inclusive of social determinant of health (SDOH) data
- omni-channel employee engagement and navigation tools
About Matrix Medical Network
Matrix Medical Network offers a broad range of clinical services and proven expertise that gives employers and health plans the tools and knowledge they need to better manage the health of at-risk populations at work and at home. With its deep roots in clinical assessment and care management services, Matrix’s network of more than 3,000 clinicians and fleet of mobile health clinics breaks through traditional barriers to care access by meeting employees and members where they are. By bringing the care to them and using in-person or virtual visits, this approach improves health outcomes for millions of Americans while reducing costs and risks for employers and payers. By combining leading-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning with its proprietary platforms, Matrix is able to harness the massive amounts of data it captures to identify emerging health issues, close care gaps, connect individuals to additional resources for care, and drive better clinical and business decisions.