As BioIQ continues to gain momentum with its population health management technology, the company has received many prestigious awards. Here are some of the highlights from the last year:
- BioIQ was ranked as the 94th Fastest Growing Company in North America and named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list, reflecting a compound annual growth rate of more than 92 percent over a five-year period.
- BioIQ made the Inc. Magazine list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the U.S.
- BioIQ made Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ list for the second year in a row, solidifying its ranking among the fastest growing technology companies in North America.
- BioIQ was recognized as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine.
- Pacific Coast Business Times listed BioIQ as one of the top biomedical/biotech companies in Central California.
- BioIQ was pleased to be shortlisted by CIO Review as one of the 20 most promising biotechnology solution providers for 2015.
In addition, BioIQ was thrilled to receive three Stevie Awards for:
- Fastest Growing Tech Company of the Year (Silver Award).
- Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year (Bronze Award).
- Company of the Year, Health Products & Services (Bronze Award).
BioIQ recently selected Atlanta, Georgia as its new east coast headquarters and the launching pad for an aggressive national expansion program. Corporate officers chose Atlanta because of its exceptional talent pool centered around healthcare IT.